As we all know, the holiday season is the perfect opportunity to enjoy good times with family members or friends that you don’t have the opportunity to see as often as you would like. That’s why it’s important to take your time and make the most of it.
We thought of you because we too like “relaxed” meals in good company. This is what our quintessential evening would look like!
The cocktail or the punch as my grandmother would say! Perfect introduction to a fun and colorful evening. Use a drink mixer to look professional and impress the visit. You will always seem to know you there thanks to the recipes written directly on the glass, whether for a cosmopolitan classic, something more exotic like a margarita or for those who “dare”, but not too much, a tequila sunrise. .
We feel a generous heart, here is even one more holiday recipe that will amaze your guests.
- 20 ml (1/3 oz) vodka
- 45 ml (1 1/2 oz.) White cranberry juice
- A dash of vanilla extract
- Sparkling wine
- Ice cubes
- Combine the vodka, white cranberry juice and vanilla extract in a shaker filled with ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously for 8-10 seconds.
- Filter over a flute using an ice colander.
- Top with sparkling wine and a small leaf of fresh mint.